Located at the nexus of the STH 26 / STH 59 Bypass, this Park offers fully improved commercial and industrial sites. Complete with Wisconsin & Southern Railroad and regional storm water services, sites can be configured accordingly to meet small or large end user needs. I-39 / 90 is within minutes, whether accessing from either a Janesville or an Edgerton exit ramp. Current park tenants represent leading alternative fuel, animal food processing and plastics firms.
Park features include:
• Tax Increment Finance District incentives available for new and expanding industrial businesses.
• Fully improved sites complete with regional storm water detention amenities.
• Rail served sites.
• Parcels can be configured accordingly to meet specific project needs.
• Park expansion capabilities.
• Commercial, Industrial and Mixed-Use Zoning.